Each year we carry out a quality survey for all residents and family members to ensure we maintain the highest standards of service. An eleven question survey is sent out to all respondents asking them to score Arlington House on a scale of 1-5 (with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best) on all areas including quality of care, food, activities and cleanliness.
Family members – key highlights:
- We achieved a top score of 5 – in 10 out of 11 categories – a 91% five-star rating!
- Regarding complaints – N/A was the joint highest scorer, meaning most family members have never needed to complain! Those who have complained; have been happy with the outcome.
- Our new extension has gone down well – it received a 100% five star rating!
Residents – key highlights:
- We achieved a top score of 5 – in 11 out of 11 categories – a 100% five-star rating!
- In terms of variety and quality of food – we received an 80% five-star rating, showing everyone is very happy with their meals.
- We take the cleaning of the home very seriously and were delighted to see this reflected in the results – Arlington House scored a 100% five-star rating for cleanliness
Thank you to everyone who took the time to give us their vital feedback, it’s much appreciated by us and really helps us to keep improving.