Welcome to Arlington House
Arlington House is a popular, boutique residential home in the vibrant Cheshire suburb of Stockton Heath. We have an enviable local reputation due to our intimate, homely environment, friendly staff and our personal approach to care. Quite simply, we offer all the comforts of home, in a safe and secure setting with round-the-clock support.
The building itself is a real talking point and one of the main reasons why people are attracted to Arlington House. It’s an old Victorian manor house that has been stylishly converted into a modern living space with a purpose-built extension. There are 25 bedrooms (many with en-suite) and plenty of communal areas where residents can relax and spend time with their guests – including a main lounge, dining room, orangery and enclosed garden at the rear.
As a boutique home, staff and residents get to know each other well and form genuine friendships. This adds to the appeal and makes the settling in process much easier. The varied activities throughout the day also help to keep everyone entertained, as do the home-cooked meals, which are all prepared on-site by our cook.
- A boutique home with just 25 bedrooms
- 24/7 Management/Senior team in place (one team member holds a Diploma in ‘Understanding and Working with Dementia’)
- Ample on-site parking for all visitors
- Vintage tea-room themed dining room
- Dementia-friendly hair salon/treatment room
- Communal areas including a spacious lounge, dining room and orangery
- Wheelchair access
- In-house laundry
- Open-ended visiting times
- Toiletries (including branded items) provided free of charge to all residents
- Enclosed sensory courtyard and non-slip decking area to the side of the home
- Respite care available