Welcome to Arlington House
Arlington House is a charming, family-run residential home in the popular Cheshire suburb of Stockton Heath. Our extensive facilities, friendly staff and personal approach to care offer all the comforts of home, in a safe and secure environment with round-the-clock support.
The building itself is a real talking point. It’s an old Victorian manor house that has been stylishly converted into a modern living space with a purpose-built extension. There are 25 bedrooms (many with en-suite) and plenty of communal areas where residents can relax and spend time with their guests – including a main lounge, dining room, orangery and enclosed garden at the rear.
As a boutique home, staff and residents get to know each other well and often form genuine friendships. This adds to the appeal and makes the settling in process much easier. The varied activities throughout the day also help to keep everyone entertained, as do the home-cooked meals, which are all prepared on-site by our cook.
- A boutique home with just 25 bedrooms
- Vintage tea-room themed dining room
- Dementia-friendly hair salon/treatment room
- Respite care available
- Communal areas including a spacious lounge, dining room and orangery
- Wheelchair access
- In-house laundry
- Open-ended visiting times
- Toiletries (including branded items) provided free of charge to all residents
- Enclosed sensory courtyard